Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Engine

Well, we are airborne on the first leg of our flight. We have had about two hours of sleep. I just snoozed a little in the airplane seat (yeah, right) and now adrenaline is kicking in. 41 suitcases hauled around at 2:30 in the morning does something to the body. And I am not quite as young as I used to be. We have hit a few bumps along the way, the hardest was just leaving my pump engine with TSA to be discarded. You talk about something hard to do. That was TOUGH. We mean to get a well drilled this week and there went a key item. I slaved over that thing to get it ready. So now I’m looking for a miracle. Several of them actually. When you step out in faith sometimes, it launches you right into the dark. You know your doing what God wants, and what it this you have to ask? But there are blessings wrapped up in these so called setbacks, I know this very well. If nothing else it just preserves the glory of God for Himself! Everyone seems excited to be here, even though our team lost a member at the last hour, spirits are high. Got to run, about to Miami. More to follow. Blessings today.

No comments: